2.9

I ordered fabric several days ago via gift card from their online store because I had a special order for a onesie come in. I'd never ordered online before, but I've had really good luck in-store at my closest Joann's location. They cancelled my order and said they'd mail me a new gift card in "a few weeks" when I reached out to them.

I don't have enough time to wait a few weeks, and I bought it through gift card so I could specifically skip trouble with paypal/my bank since it's been glitch-y lately.

I offered several solutions to fix it so we could all be happy, but the customer service rep I talked to (Ricky H) was uncooperative and unhelpful. This store just wants money, and clearly thinks that we're able to order everything from them at the drop of the hat. Now I'm probably going to have to cancel my customer's order because I can't afford to drop another fourty and risk it being cancelled AGAIN. My service dog needs to eat. Not all of us are rolling in money.

It was fourty dollars lost, and now because of Joann's customer service I've probably lost over a hundred and damage to my store's reputation. Never ordering from them again online. Will avoid in-store. I just want the money back at this point. Walmart has the same quality fabric and better customer service online (believe me---that's saying something!).

I run a store that offers specialty clothing for a vastly under-looked community, and had hoped that since all of my memories of Joann were great growing up, I could rely on them to order base fabrics for all of my projects and other things I'd need. CLEARLY WRONG. Will never endorse Joann again.

Review about: Joann Fabric Gift Card.

I liked: Coupons, Variety.

I didn't like: In stock items are not in stock, Inventory not kept track of, Return policy, Crappy customer service, Gift card policy aka the sketchiest thing on the planet.

Comments

The numeral 40 is spelled "forty" ; no "u".

to JoAnn #1446218

Nice shade, but seriously?