I ordered products for a surprise for my wife.Waited two weeks no products.

Tried to track it, kept saying printing label. I have been dealing with the incompetent customer service department. They would not cancel my order. Then they did and kept my money after guarantees from the head of customer service my issues had been resolved.

I eas cheated.I am a very dissatisfied customer who has spent a lot of money recently at Joann Fabrics but will never spent another penny.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Joann Fabric. The most disappointing about joann fabric online order from Joann Fabric was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Joann Fabric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Joann Fabric to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Joann Fabric - Customer Care Review from Auburndale, Florida Joann Fabric "I hate Joanns in Brandon Fl, they operate just like Walmart! You can get in but it take over 20-30 mins to check out! Grrrr not worth it! #hiremorepeople #longlongline #hatethisstore..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more