I went to the Joann Fabrics in Taylor, Michigan to buy Tiger's fabric and make my mom a blanket for Christmas.I understand that it is close to Christmas and they are running low on some fabrics, but one of the workers, Carol, was extremely rude and did not help me at all.

So when I finally found some Tiger's material, I picked it up and found a matching orange fabric. I walked by the counter and another worker, Julie, rudely informed me that the fabric I picked out won't work for tie-blankets. Fine, great, whatever, I'm glad she let me know before I bought it, but she talked to me like I was ***.

I am only 20 years old and I work with people every single day and never have I ever treated a customer half as rudely as they treated me today.Needless to say, I did NOT buy anything from them today and I probably won't in the future either.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Are you absolutely positive that you have never treated a customer rudely? What seems rude to one person, might not seem rude to somebody else.

to anonymous Bellevue, Washington, United States #762374

I said I have never treated a customer half as rudely as they treated me. I'm not going to assume I've never come off as rude to someone since I am not them. Thanks for your concern though?