1.3

I recently purchased fabric.(15 yards) for a wedding.

When I purchased I asked if I asked if I could return the unused portion. I tried to return my unused portion (11 yards) and was told that I could not return because I was not returning the full 15 yards. It is a un-posted policy and they didn't know who told me that but they were wrong. Hmmmmm........if your employee was wrong don't you think you should cover the error.

I run a business and that's what we do.

Sorry JoAnn's you just lost a customer.If your bottom line is more important that your customer relations I am done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad manager attitude and policies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of return policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Joann Fabric needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Joann Fabric.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1052651

are you that thick?why would we let you return something you've cut?

you wouldn't send back half eaten food and expect a refund. guess what..............the customer isn't always right. stop whining about not getting your way when you know you shouldn't.

read the fine print on your receipt.it's not that hard.

Do you go to a deli, order a sandwich,eat half and then decide to return the rest?That's essentially what you are doing when you "try out" a fabric and attempt to return the balance.I've spent hours doing yardage calculations for customers who think it would be "fun" to make new curtains,even if they wouldn't't know scissors from sandpaper.Take some personal responsibility-or,for @@@@@@'s sake,ask for help.

You cut off of it, OP!It states clearly on the receipt that fabric that has been altered (cut, washed, dyed) cannot be returned.

Why did you buy so much and use so little?

Did you not know how much was needed?Don't overbuy next time.

Would try to return part eaten bunch grapes?Or return a shampoo you used and say you don't need to rest!

Why would think you could return a cut piece of fabric!It was not the original produce that you purchased!!!

MattD78

"Fabric or trim that has been cut, dyed or washed, fabric remnants or Home Décor fabric swatches."

Nope, that policy is certainly not posted anywhere.

I have never heard of any store that is willing to take back fabric that has been cut off the bolt.