1.No receipt given in my two days visit to the Palm Beach Garden , Fl.store.

I had used a 50% discount coupon as I am on your mailing list but was not given discount.. I paid in cash and have NO record of the transaction.. All total I am sure the savings would have been $10.00 and the article was not on sale or no sale sign was in view..

2. Problem is the very rude and unpleasant person whom I asked the location of an idem in the store..

I had to location GAIL the second time to explain I could NOT find it when she raised her voice and repeated the location.. This happen for the third time when I went to the measuring counter and asked for help when she loudly said "I have told you 3 times already".. Each time I repeated my answer of not finding what I was looking for.. I had purchase the idem the day before but need additional...

Gail was also rude to the ladies behind me in line with her very unpleasant voice..YOU DON"T NEED HER...

Review about: Joann Fabric Coupon.

Comments

getting fabric cut is truely a nightmare between the irregular cuts they make all the time, and the lines are just crazy. They are either so understaffed or on the cell phones in my store terrible!!!!!!!!!!