Sat. Sept.

1st went to Jo-Ann's in Arlington Heights, Il to have some needlework frame. After waiting over 30 minutes they brought in another sale person. I was the fortunate one to get this person, he seem somewhat knowledgeable but would not give me any advise. I asked for the price of the framing he quoted me a couple of prices, one with just framing and one with framing and stretching.

I told him I would take the second pricing which was the framing and stretching. I then pulled out my coupon and charged card. At no time did he tell me the pricing he was giving me was the discount price. He became very rude when I questioned him about this.

He tried to tell me I had shown him my coupon, at no time did I mention a coupon or shown him one.

If I had know this I would not have agree to having the needlework frame. I am sure I could of got it alot cheaper someplace else like Michaels.

I am a senior citizen and I live on a fixed income.

Review about: Joann Fabric Coupon.

Comments

Oh please, most people live on a fixed income. You do not deserve any special treatment for being a senior citizen.

You probably showed him the coupon, and forgot. Even if you didn't, once you knew how much it was gonna be, you could have said "No, thank you." Gosh.

ALL of your credibility was lost with your last line "I am a senior citizen and I live on a fixed income."

I work and I am paid a salary that NEVER changes. Therefore MY income is fixed too!

I hate you and want you to die immediately.