3.0

I waited in line for 1/2 hour while for my number to come up It was 67 to have my fabric cut. The number they had called was 65 no one answered so they took someone with one bolt and waited on them.

That person did not have a number at all. I had ticket number 67. I HAD ONE BOLT OF FABRIC AND A GOD *** NUMBER. THE OTHER PERSON DID NOT.

I am pissed off. She was the manager of the store and had an attitude of I don't give a ***. She told me I would be next. I said what about number 66?

She not only gave me extremely bad service but she had the attitude that I don't care. She should be fired. Period. She worked on Saturday 5/9/2015.

That is just ***. I waited and waited for my turn and she just waits on a customer with not ticket. Why do you have that *** ticket thing if your not going to use it.

Lame *** company. Company is going to ***.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. crafterlady46 is overall dissatisfied with Joann Fabric. The most disappointing about joann fabric customer care at Joann Fabric was bad manager attitude and how they run the cutting area Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Joann Fabric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Craft Supplies and Tools category for more informed decision or compare Joann Fabric to other companies on our site.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #982409

"I did not behave like a 3 year old. That manager treated me like dirt.

I am going to call tomorrow. I know you are that manager. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see your ip."

Funny how you and Bertie have the same problem. You did behave like a three year old.

I am not a manager.

Now I know for sure you are a child only a child would ASSume that I am the manager of this store. An adult would be able to use logical reason and realize that there is no way the manager would find your complaint merely hours after you posted.

Orange, California, United States #982408

? I don't even know what your talking.

Was that you. You a goofball. Get a life manager.

You probably did that. What kind of weird is that

Now don't pretend to be dumb(well you are not pretending) but don't pretend you have nothing to do with that post.

to KevinRichards #982429

It doesn't matter what you think. I don't care.

Had that *** manager had just apologized and said she was wrong I would not be taking this any further. I am just pissed that she thinks she can do what she wants and then tried to blame me for her mistake. I don't like people like that. And what made you think I acted like a child?

How in *** would you know. Tell me. Tomorrow I am calling the main office in Ohio. I think the Maine store probably has a click and would not do anything.

The minute that girl apologizes to me I will drop it. She had no right to do what she did. Not only did she take the man that had "no ticket" she also took a woman and cut some ribbon and she was not in line either. Tell me KEV what do you think that number ticket dispenser is for.

I will tell you.

It's so people don't get pissed off. Each person has their turn.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #982454

You have no right calling a grown woman a girl when you not only act like a child but spell and write one like one as well. Your grammar is terrible and you need to grow up.

Bethie

Yes they seem to do that a lot. Sorry. You should complain to the company not here.

Bethie
to Bethie #982270

Trust me I will. I don't like to be treated like dirt. Thanks Bethie.

to Bethie Orange, California, United States #982315

If you are going to pretend you have someone else support you, at least sign out of the second account and sign back in the original account.

to KevinRichards #982402

? I don't even know what your talking.

Was that you. You a goofball. Get a life manager.

You probably did that. What kind of weird is that?

Orange, California, United States #982030

hey kid, obviously the person had ticket 66 and you were so full of yourself to hear her call that number.

to KevinRichards #982035

Don't be ***. The person did not show up for their number.

She took a man with one bolt of fabric no number. I was watching like a hawk. I hate people that cut the line.

I am calling the president of the company on Monday. Kevin your an ***.

to crafterlady46 #982040

Besides that the woman in front of me had 66!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to crafterlady46 Orange, California, United States #982057

»Maybe the reason you were not helped was because you were behaving like a three year old. Maybe they thought a parent would be with you and just went to the washroom or something.

to KevinRichards #982253

I did not behave like a 3 year old. That manager treated me like dirt.

I am going to call tomorrow.

I know you are that manager. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see your ip.