Talk about a white favoring painfully fake staff.Old hags with and attitude of being superior cut your fabric only after rudely pointing out you must take a number, despite the store is empty.

Of course I got irritated. They had me waiting there with an arm full of bolts while they clucked stories about dull lives that revolving around cat *** and Bengay. Finally a living fossil wearing a hideous homemade apron gives me a attitude when she has to stop swiping pictures of her inbred grand children to her co-worker who reeked of some cheap old lady perfume . Since I was obviously irritated, she gave herself the green light to be rude.

But finally my material was cut and I was able to escape the overwhelming smell of gross Family Dollar perfume, only to now have to deal with an oh so ignorant young cashier. I remember she was called Lyla only because she had to be called 3+ times from 4 feet away to come check me out. Her breath smelled bleu cheese and diareah so until I was given my change I had to hold mine (my breath).

A red head with a huge front butt tried to wish me a good day which it became one once I was able to get the heck outta of there.Boy, that place sucks

Review about: Joann Fabric Staff.

I liked: Some of the products i found.

I didn't like: Staff nor the smell of the store.

1.7
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Edgefield, South Carolina, United States #1248249

Wow, I assume you are not white due to your racist complaint. Black Lives Don't Matter so get over it. Racist ***.