1.7
Layout of Store

Talk about a white favoring painfully fake staff.Old hags with and attitude of being superior cut your fabric only after rudely pointing out you must take a number, despite the store is empty.

Of course I got irritated. They had me waiting there with an arm full of bolts while they clucked stories about dull lives that revolving around cat *** and Bengay. Finally a living fossil wearing a hideous homemade apron gives me a attitude when she has to stop swiping pictures of her inbred grand children to her co-worker who reeked of some cheap old lady perfume . Since I was obviously irritated, she gave herself the green light to be rude.

But finally my material was cut and I was able to escape the overwhelming smell of gross Family Dollar perfume, only to now have to deal with an oh so ignorant young cashier. I remember she was called Lyla only because she had to be called 3+ times from 4 feet away to come check me out. Her breath smelled bleu cheese and diareah so until I was given my change I had to hold mine (my breath).

A red head with a huge front butt tried to wish me a good day which it became one once I was able to get the heck outta of there.Boy, that place sucks

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of joann fabric staff from Joann Fabric and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Joann Fabric to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff nor the smell of the store. Author liked the most products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Joann Fabric for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Edgefield, South Carolina, United States #1248249

Wow, I assume you are not white due to your racist complaint. Black Lives Don't Matter so get over it. Racist ***.