3.3

My experience with staff when picking up online orders has been extremely disappointing. We own our own business and it is not always convenient for me to get to Joann’s when it’s convenient for the store.

I was very happy to see that Joann’s began using online ordering with store pick up. I’ve place at least three online orders. Each time I went to pick up there was a problem. The first time the staff didn’t know how to find my order and didn’t know how to use their computer system.

The next time I picked up, all of my items weren’t in the bag. There was a wreath with my name on it in front but the employee didn’t think to look through the items even though I pointed out that the wreath was an item on my list and I had paid for it. The third time I picked up, told the employee I needed to pick up an online order she looked at me with disgust acting as if I was lying to her. The next time I received a rude voicemail stating that if I didn’t pick up my order by Saturday they were going to put it back on the shelf.

The last time I called to say that I had received an email stating I needed to pick up my order by Saturday. I stated that I wouldn’t be able to come in but would pick up the following day. The woman couldn’t give me an answer. She didn’t offer to ask someone.

I finally said “ so if I don’t come in you are going to reshelve my order.” She still didn’t answer me but made whining noises. So it makes more sense to reshelve my order and refund my money than it does to accommodate a customers request.

There is a serious problem with your staff and how they relate to customers. I thought the idea of online ordering was to make it more convenient to browse and make a purchase. The staff isn’t interested in the customers convenience or satisfaction.

They all seem to be bitter, repressed middle aged women who are very unhappy. They remind me of those who don’t want to own a cell phone or computer and don’t do well learning something new. They all seem to be irritated that online ordering/in store pick up is offered.They shouldn’t be working with customers. I have spent thousands of dollars at Joann’s.

I don’t write many reviews. I have seen an uninterrupted pattern of unacceptable behavior from your staff.

Thank you for allowing me to voice my complaints. I look forward to a change at Joann’s.

Review about: Joann Fabric Cashier.

I didn't like: Online ordering in store pick up.

Comments