Conyers, Georgia

Often I use the restroom at JoAnn Fabric store in Conyers, Georgia and it leaves much to be desired. Often I don't want to use it because I never know what I will find that will ruin the moment. Please do not remove public access to the restrooms because it is essential for the length of time spent in the store.

Yesterday, (6/30/16), the restroom was simply ridiculous. Photos attached. Another complaint about this store is the entrance doors. The glass is always smudged and appears dirty. It makes me not want to push the handle. If this is a flaw in the glass please replace them.

Lastly, it is always hot in this store. I rarely sweat in other stores but always do in this one. I visit this store about 1-2 times per week and sweat profusely. Yesterday, it was almost unbearable.

Please address these issues with this store. I would visit more vs your competition Michaels which is just in the next shopping center.

Thank you.

Reason of review: Unclean store.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Store temperature and uncleanliness.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Hampstead, North Carolina, United States #1245224

Well then tell other shoppers to havevconsideration for others who use the bathrooms after them.People can be pigs.

Also don't expect me to clean up *** if someone decides to *** all over every surface.

They don't provide a hazmat suit or gloves for us to do this.I refuse to clean the bathrooms until they provide with these supplies, cause a customer can not be bothered to use the Jon properly,