Joann Fabric - Store Cleanliness

Often I use the restroom at JoAnn Fabric store in Conyers, Georgia and it leaves much to be desired. Often I don't want to use it because I never know what I will find that will ruin the moment. Please do not remove public access to the restrooms because it is essential for the length of time spent in the store.

Yesterday, (6/30/16), the restroom was simply ridiculous. Photos attached. Another complaint about this store is the entrance doors. The glass is always smudged and appears dirty. It makes me not want to push the handle. If this is a flaw in the glass please replace them.

Lastly, it is always hot in this store. I rarely sweat in other stores but always do in this one. I visit this store about 1-2 times per week and sweat profusely. Yesterday, it was almost unbearable.

Please address these issues with this store. I would visit more vs your competition Michaels which is just in the next shopping center.

Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Store temperature and uncleanliness

Reason of review:
Unclean store
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Review category
review #875293

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Joann Fabric? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Joann Fabric. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Joann Fabric.
Filing a new complaint about