2420 Walnut St, Cary, NC 27518, USA

I went to JoAnn's yesterday to get a curved needle. It took me a minute to find it but it did.

It's the beginning the holiday season and my daughter wanted to get some empty Christmas ornaments to decorate. I had a simple question and saw a group of girls standing less than 2 feet away from me so I decided to approach the group. I ask if they worked there (Only after no one said hello). One girl said she use to work here but quit.

The other girl said, "yes I work here but I am on a break". I told her that I only had one simple quick questions. She told me that she can't answer any questions while on a break and not getting paid, not even a simple question. I walk away only to hear them joke about it.

I couldn't find anyone else working except at the register where the line was so long, I didn't want to interrupt those checking out.

I decided to just go home and order what I wanted on Amazon. And we wonder why storefronts are shutting down daily.

Product or Service Mentioned: Joann Fabric Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Joann Fabric Pros: Choices.

Joann Fabric Cons: Customer service, Bad customer service.

Comments

Becky S

This is a valid complaint. If you don't want to be disturbed during breaks then take your break somewhere else where customers and other employees aren't liable to mistake you for being on the clock.

This scenario outlines a breakdown in management... understaffed, poorly scheduled breaks, lack of training or lack of turnover when re-training fails.

You’re that arrogant you expect an employee to help you while on their break??? I don’t think so, *** You need to get your head out of your *** and realize the world doesn’t revolve around you or your daughter.

This is why employees are nasty to you, because you come up with a nasty attitude, too.

That old outdated saying “the customer is always right” is null and void. We’re glad to help when you’re nice about it.

Employees on break are legally not allowed to work.

Joann Fabric Reviews