I went to your sale today to purchase the sewing room on wheels for 39.99 and come to find they only had a few and were sold out within 5 minutes!No rainchecks either.

Went out of my way for this sale. Never had a problem like this. Not going to go out of my way for Joanna again. Local Wal-Mart still has its fabric area guess I 'll be going there more.

I drove over fifty miles out of my way for this sale, would have thought it was black Friday sale.Have become disappointed with their non craft item prices too.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

That isnt their fault. They don't control the inventory or how fast the item sells.

It's called retail.If an item is sold out, it isn't anyone's fault and you shouldn't be complainig about the store.

No one else is on your schedule.

If you had to drive that far, you should have called ahead and had the item put on hold.I am an employee at JoAnn's and this complaint is absurd and illogical.

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Joann Fabric - Jelly Roll Joann Fabric "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more