2.4

Very shady business practices for such a big company. My local store was having a liquidation/moving sale where much of the store was listed at an additional 25% on top of their current "sales".

The additional 25% of signs clearly stated that sales were marked as final. I spent upwards of $250 in store, believing this to be a great sale where I could apply my coupon for 20% entire purchase of in store and regular priced items. When I got home and checked my reciept, I found that the discount only took off $8, when it should've been $50. I called the store and found that the coupon doesn't apply to anything in the 25% off liquidation sale, which I believe should have been clearly stated on the sign right next to "sales marked as final"...not only that, but I'm unable to return anything now.

If the coupon says it applies to sale items, of course the customer is going to assume that it will apply to the additional 25% off. I was a regular customer of Joann and it seems wrong to be treated like this.

Review about: Joann Fabric 20 Percent Off Coupon.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Liquidation is not considered a "sale," which is why it did not count towards the coupon. The average person doesn't know this, so it should be stated next to the sign.