Joann Fabric - Review about Unhelpful Staff in Cupertino, California
I come here to find a ribbon in mint color but they're sold out.I went to asked a person who works in the store, but didn't get any helpful answers at all.
When the new stuff going to come in.
She said we've got new stuff every day but I come here 3 days to find it.I've never seen it come in.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Jamie Diggs of Jetsetters Group Inc is a violent and unstable man!! My wife and I attended a travel presentation in Eugene Oregon this Jamuary and were astonished at the..."
- " We ordered a sofa Luxury Modern Living Room Sectional. https://www.theinteriorgallery.com/pd-luxury-lounge-sofa.cfm The part of the couch were very poorly packaged (a thin layer..."
- "Bought few mangoes from target and that wasn't the first time. Each time they were rotten inside. They charge nearly 2 dollars each and you'll see how furious I am..."