Joann Fabric - Review about Unhelpful Staff in Cupertino, California
I come here to find a ribbon in mint color but they're sold out.I went to asked a person who works in the store, but didn't get any helpful answers at all.
When the new stuff going to come in.
She said we've got new stuff every day but I come here 3 days to find it.I've never seen it come in.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "October 30 5:25 pm asked if they where honoring the $149.99 price on the cricut air 2 glitch from their online website; I was told No. October 30 5:47 pm..."
- "Jamie Diggs of Jetsetters Group Inc is a violent and unstable man!! My wife and I attended a travel presentation in Eugene Oregon this Jamuary and were astonished at the..."
- "Bought few mangoes from target and that wasn't the first time. Each time they were rotten inside. They charge nearly 2 dollars each and you'll see how furious I am..."
- "This company (The Ant Commandos www.tac.com)sold a product that does not do what they claim it does on the website. When contacting their support line, I was information that they..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."