I purchased items which I didn't use, read the back of the receipt on which it states " a full refund will be offered in the original method if payment ...", but when I went to return, I was told returns are only accepted within 90 days. That is contradictory to the policy written on the back of the receipt. I'm out $60.38 because I trusted the printed policy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Just had a distasteful experience dealing with the “Annual Pass Member” desk. I was trying to renew my pass for my family and the agent was very short and pressuring...."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."
- "I didn't get the whole number but born and raised in SoCal this bus was beyond rude, not to mention totally driving illegally. Shame in Disney don't you make enough..."