Anaheim, California
1.5

I purchased items which I didn't use, read the back of the receipt on which it states " a full refund will be offered in the original method if payment ...", but when I went to return, I was told returns are only accepted within 90 days. That is contradictory to the policy written on the back of the receipt. I'm out $60.38 because I trusted the printed policy.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

anonnymous
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1052659

I'm an employee and I've had this happen. however, I think the 90 day policy is relatively new. that might be why it's not on the receipt.

anonymous

yes please contact a manager.this return still can be made.

although it is over 90 days the return will have to be entered as a no receipt return. but remember on a no receipt return it's going to want to give you only half of what you paid for each item. but the manager will have to override the prices to match what was on the original receipt.

if you really want the return you will have to bring in the original receipt to show what you really paid for each items.believe me i'am a manager for this company.

What she said. I work there, too, and there is no time limit with receipt. Find the store manager, and if all else fails, find another Joann's to return it to.

You need to contact a manager.I work for a Joann's and there is no time limit with a receipt.

I just the other day did a return for a customer that was from over 2 years ago.She had her receipt and everything was in original packaging.