Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

where is my refund???

I was given a gift card by my children, so on Dec 23, 2018, I ordered on line, half hour later realized I placed the order incorrect, so canceled it, BUT, got the an order. I returned it but has not heard a word or a refund or anything..

Yesterday I was in one of your stores and have my card checked thinking it my have been put back on the card, but of course NO.

What kind of company are you? So I am out $24.56 for nothing?

2 answers
Stellan
Hey my name is Saniyah Lee I was wondering can 17 years old work at Joann and I like to work there and I need a application for Joann
Irene Moore

According to the Joann Fabric return policy, the company refunds the cost of the returned merchandise, minus a $7.95 return shipping & handling fee, as soon as they receive and process the return shipment. Joann Fabric will send you an email to confirm that the return has been completed on our end. Refunds are in the form of original payment, so please note that your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account. If the original form of payment was a gift card, a replacement gift card will be e-mailed to you. Personalized fabric and custom upholstered headboards purchased online cannot be returned.

If you still need any assistance, you can contact Joann Fabric Customer Service by email at customer.service@joann.com.

View more answers (1)