6200 Greenbelt Rd, Greenbelt, MD 20770
1.8

I went to your Greenbelt Maryland store yesterday 9/6/19. I purchased an Ottlite which was on the clearance shelf which read $19.97.

Unfortunately I didn't not read my receipt until I got home because the store did not have large bags and I was busy trying to figure out how to carry my items. I was charged $29.97 for the lamp. I went back to the store today and the sign was still up. I showed the Manager the picture I took of the self with the clearance sign on it.

She told me that the sign was for other lamps not that one. All items on this shelf were of the same model. She refused to refund me the $10 difference and when she went to check on it she never came back. She just radioed the person at the register that the posted price was wrong this was rude and very unprofessional.

Further more if the sign was up when I made my purchase that price should be honored. I also have a complaint about the store not having shopping carts. How can you shop and not have carts to carry the large bolts of fabric? This is the closest Joann's (15 min) to me but I avoid it as much as possible.

They don't always have what I need and some, not all of the employees are rude.

I Only go there if I need something in a pinch. Otherwise I go to Annapolis which is a good 30 mins from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Joann Fabric Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Joann Fabric Cons: Lack of staff on duty.

Comments