3.0

I went a few weeks ago and bought 2 candles n material I had a few coupons which I couldn't use I was charged full price for each candle and had told the clerk before hnd that they were buy one get one free!! well register did not accept that so she put it in as 7.99 each only after going to check if that was true!

I had a coupon for buy one get other for 64% off which had I used that coupon would have been 12,99 for two not 16.00 dollars so then then very next day they still had these candles on sale again better then the previous sale or coupons. I tried to call n got a email with Pissed Consumer whats the message.

I have to say the girls in this Joanne Fabrics are all very courteous n try to honor and do what they can. Fom my point of view is that the registers are whats messed up.

Why have coupons n persentage off if their are soo many stipulations in the coupons disclaimers!!

the clerk showed me how far down in the disclaimer it was furthermore I believe it starts at the top n trickles down. treat your people better fix the computers n honor coupos if your going to give them.

Comments