I have an $150 order of fabric that has been in process since 5.28.18.....Today is 6.6.18, what is the freaking hold up on shipping my order. This is utterly ridiculous and a disrespect to me and all customer.

I've called and called complain and explained to customer service that this fabric is needed for making Father's Day gifts, but seems to me that my complaining fell on deaf ears because my order still did not ship. I am a very disgruntled customer right now and has been given no choice but to right my grief in a review.

JOANN FABRIC JOANN FABRIC please ship my order!! And after this I will take my monies somewhere else.

BSR

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor delivery service.

Comments

You must be joking, sarcastic, or very spoiled. That is not an inordinate amount of lead time for any item from anywhere unless other claims are made. I worked as a materials Purchasing Agent and as an Expeditor for a major electrical manufacturer for 38 years.Lacking a specific problem, you need to learn to navigate your way through such things.Advice : if you contact the company, be a grown-up and don't whine or emote.