3.1
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Beth from Grant's pass oregon loction was very unprofessional. I applied online and called and was told to drop of my resume.

When I came in and explained I had applied on line and to drop off a resume. Beth said it was a waste of her time and mine and they wouldn't hire me. She then said the person I talked to on the phone didnt know there job. And didnt understand why I dropped off my resume since it is online.

If I wanted to drop of my resume I could of, but nobody would want to look at it. I couldn't believe how rude she was. I'm not sure if maybe it was a bad day but I will be following up with this and emailing this will be sent to corporate. It was not professional or polite and even when I asked about a bead i was looking for to fix a bracket she didnt bother helping and just said they dont have it.

I'm sure she was right and knows the inventory. I was so excited to apply here until I met Beth.

I would like to talk to someone that hell her with her customer service skills. Thank you.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

People like her come and go. Stick with it and don't let her rent space in your head. When the time is right you'll be hired.