I recently ordered one item from Joann’s on line. I ordered the Martha Stewart Scoring Board.
The item took over a week to receive. When I received the item, it was in a flat envelope packaging.
I knew something was wrong. When I opened the box, only the cardboard back to the item was in the package.
Really, why ship a piece of cardboard? But, I thought, Joann’s will take care of it and ship me the item.
Well I was wrong! I called customer service the day I received it, 12/6. When I explained what I received and
offered to send pictures, I was told that was not necessary. The customer service person said she would contact the
warehouse and email me on Monday. By Thursday when I didn’t receive an email, I called back and asked if the item
had been shipped. After about 5 minutes of silence on the phone, she finally said that the warehouse confirmed that
the weight of the package was correct when it left and that I should contact UPS! Really? I told her this was not a UPS
issue, this was the warehouse issue. She then told me that she didn’t work in the warehouse and that is what they
told her. She then said that she would offer my money back but really she shouldn’t as I would have to make a claim
I will not be shopping with this company again. I have many choices in my area, Michaels, Hobby Lobby being the other two.
I had an issue with a Michaels delivery and their customer service was the BEST I have every received from a company.
Too bad for Joann’s as I spend hundreds of dollars every year
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warehouse issue and poor customer service
- Product or service
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I place order from Walmart,then Walmart order Nautica boots from APPARELSAVE ,and after I wear few times my left boot got crack,i send email to APPAREALSAVE and they send me..."
- "They took over a month to send my dress and then they sent me the wrong dress. I have sent a complaint several times about them sending me the wrong..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."