I recently ordered one item from Joann’s on line. I ordered the Martha Stewart Scoring Board.
The item took over a week to receive. When I received the item, it was in a flat envelope packaging.
I knew something was wrong. When I opened the box, only the cardboard back to the item was in the package.
Really, why ship a piece of cardboard? But, I thought, Joann’s will take care of it and ship me the item.
Well I was wrong! I called customer service the day I received it, 12/6. When I explained what I received and
offered to send pictures, I was told that was not necessary. The customer service person said she would contact the
warehouse and email me on Monday. By Thursday when I didn’t receive an email, I called back and asked if the item
had been shipped. After about 5 minutes of silence on the phone, she finally said that the warehouse confirmed that
the weight of the package was correct when it left and that I should contact UPS! Really? I told her this was not a UPS
issue, this was the warehouse issue. She then told me that she didn’t work in the warehouse and that is what they
told her. She then said that she would offer my money back but really she shouldn’t as I would have to make a claim
I will not be shopping with this company again. I have many choices in my area, Michaels, Hobby Lobby being the other two.
I had an issue with a Michaels delivery and their customer service was the BEST I have every received from a company.
Too bad for Joann’s as I spend hundreds of dollars every year
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warehouse issue and poor customer service
- Product or service
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "They took over a month to send my dress and then they sent me the wrong dress. I have sent a complaint several times about them sending me the wrong..."
- "Hi I went to Danville, CA UPS store yesterday and mailed 3 packages and asked for a tracking for my package. They charged me $9.53 for each package and sent..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."