I recently ordered one item from Joann’s on line. I ordered the Martha Stewart Scoring Board.
The item took over a week to receive. When I received the item, it was in a flat envelope packaging.
I knew something was wrong. When I opened the box, only the cardboard back to the item was in the package.
Really, why ship a piece of cardboard? But, I thought, Joann’s will take care of it and ship me the item.
Well I was wrong! I called customer service the day I received it, 12/6. When I explained what I received and
offered to send pictures, I was told that was not necessary. The customer service person said she would contact the
warehouse and email me on Monday. By Thursday when I didn’t receive an email, I called back and asked if the item
had been shipped. After about 5 minutes of silence on the phone, she finally said that the warehouse confirmed that
the weight of the package was correct when it left and that I should contact UPS! Really? I told her this was not a UPS
issue, this was the warehouse issue. She then told me that she didn’t work in the warehouse and that is what they
told her. She then said that she would offer my money back but really she shouldn’t as I would have to make a claim
I will not be shopping with this company again. I have many choices in my area, Michaels, Hobby Lobby being the other two.
I had an issue with a Michaels delivery and their customer service was the BEST I have every received from a company.
Too bad for Joann’s as I spend hundreds of dollars every year
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warehouse issue and poor customer service
- Product or service
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I purchased items which I didn't use, read the back of the receipt on which it states " a full refund will be offered in the original method if payment..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "They took over a month to send my dress and then they sent me the wrong dress. I have sent a complaint several times about them sending me the wrong..."
- "Hi I went to Danville, CA UPS store yesterday and mailed 3 packages and asked for a tracking for my package. They charged me $9.53 for each package and sent..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."