I come here to find a ribbon in mint color but they're sold out.I went to asked a person who works in the store, but didn't get any helpful answers at all.

When the new stuff going to come in.

She said we've got new stuff every day but I come here 3 days to find it.I've never seen it come in.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Perhaps you should have done a special order on it, like what everyone else does...

Trucks come in once a week.There isn't a schedule of when things come in.

Employees don't have any way to tell what will be on the truck until it arrives.

Corporate decides when to send things out.And when it does come in, don't expect things to be put out onto the shelves until the day after at the earliest.

Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Joann Fabric - Customer Care Review from Auburndale, Florida Joann Fabric "I hate Joanns in Brandon Fl, they operate just like Walmart! You can get in but it take over 20-30 mins to check out! Grrrr not worth it! #hiremorepeople #longlongline #hatethisstore..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more