1.1
Layout of Store

October 30 5:25 pm asked if they where honoring the $149.99 price on the cricut air 2 glitch from their online website; I was told No.October 30 5:47 pm friend walked into same store and bought 2 cricut air 2 for $149.99.

October 31 8:10 am called the store to inquire since they closed @ 6:00 night before; I was told no and that the customer after me just got lucky.

Then I see other people buying this product the same day I am being told NO.I am sure if they do an inventory of all their stores they would my point that before and after I was refused the ability to purchase they where sold at $149.99.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mom4207-2016 is overall dissatisfied with Joann Fabric and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Joann Fabric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Joann Fabric to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments