I hate Joanns in Brandon Fl, they operate just like Walmart! You can get in but it take over 20-30 mins to check out! Grrrr not worth it!

#hiremorepeople #longlongline #hatethisstore

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Joann Fabric and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Joann Fabric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Joann Fabric to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1184890

This is how Joann operates (I work there): they go: okay, you made x number of dollars LAST week, so THIS week you have x number of hours for payroll.We are *always* understaffed, and sometimes operating on a skeleton crew of ONE person working at the cash register and the manager working at the cutting counter!

So not only are the employees overworked, but most irritating is the customer gets stuck *waiting* forever! Its no wonder the store looks messy when you have ONE person trying to cut everyone's fabric, put away all the fabric, put away any stock, and trying to tidy all the fabric that has been messed up. Or when the ONE person working the cash register at night is supposed to not only help all the customers by checking them out, but assist ppl in finding items they're looking for (which sometimes is just "where's the elastic and other tines someone who wants advice on how to make something they saw on pinterest while everyone in line is *waiting*), and in between all of that, stock. Then, try to sweep the ENTIRE STORE, vacuum, clean the windows, empty the trash, and clean both bathrooms, before 9:30pm, BC since they don't have hours to schedule ppl, an hour and a half of cleaning is supposed to be done in 30 minutes!

This does not include putting away items customers decided they don't want, and walking every aisle to make sure the store is " recovered".I love working there, but they need more staff FOR SURE!!

I have the same problem with very long lines and a lack of checkouts open at the Schererville, Indiana store. There were at least 20 people in line when I approached the area so I walked out without buying again yesterday, along with another lady that had young children with her.