Chicago, Illinois
1.1
Layout of Store

October 30 5:25 pm asked if they where honoring the $149.99 price on the cricut air 2 glitch from their online website; I was told No.October 30 5:47 pm friend walked into same store and bought 2 cricut air 2 for $149.99.

October 31 8:10 am called the store to inquire since they closed @ 6:00 night before; I was told no and that the customer after me just got lucky.

Then I see other people buying this product the same day I am being told NO.I am sure if they do an inventory of all their stores they would my point that before and after I was refused the ability to purchase they where sold at $149.99.

Review about: Joann Fabric Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Joann Fabric - Terrible Joann Fabric "Talk about a white favoring painfully fake staff. Old hags with and attitude of being superior cut your fabric only after rudely pointing out you must take a number, despite..." Read more Joann Fabric - Jelly Roll Joann Fabric "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..." Read more Joann Fabric - Complete False Advertisement and Lack of Common Sense Joann Fabric "Today at Jo-Ann Fabrics, I tried to buy Scotch Tacky GLUE at 25% off because the ad said "ENTIRE STOCK Glue and Adhesive 25% OFF". I was told at..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Wigsis - Worst Online Experience ...EVER! Wigsis "First, I would like to say, I am very surprised that PayPal would offer their services to this rip-off company. I ordered this wig - paid $90.00 and it was..." Read more