I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie.I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had to trim EVERY one of them.
When made straight, I ended up with their width being between 2" and 1 1/2". Needless to say, my quilt project won't happen with this. I called customer service and had to leave a message.....I'm still waiting for them to call me back.
Then, I tried to submit my complaint and it won't because it has to be at least 100 words.What is wrong with you people?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Flannel Jelly Roll
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The tops from the Cafe Cups product break off in a few months with normal use. I attempted to contact the manufacturer, Spark Innovators. They have a web site (http://sparkinnovators.primize.com/)..."
- "I had been ordered one dress from your boutique.I will give the order details here. The dress which we have ordered is mustard and red colour.But the dress which we got..."
- "I couldn't be more unhappy with Displays2Go. First, I ordered two retail counter display cabinets online. I ordered them thinking they would come assembled. I was wrong (and the specifications..."
- "Just wanted everyone that reads Jenna Hills Lies to see the pictures of the bridal bouquet package that she ordered and is trying to tell you that was crappy. If..."
- "Purchased Southern Motion brand - triple reclining sofa (with 2 power ends), love seat, and recliner from Wolf's in 10-2013. Within the first month the seam on the seat of..."
- "I ordered a camera online from American Camera. Received a voice mail later in the day. Gentelman stated the battery did not come with the camera! I comes with the..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."