Johnstown, Pennsylvania

I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie.I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had to trim EVERY one of them.

When made straight, I ended up with their width being between 2" and 1 1/2". Needless to say, my quilt project won't happen with this. I called customer service and had to leave a message.....I'm still waiting for them to call me back.

Then, I tried to submit my complaint and it won't because it has to be at least 100 words.What is wrong with you people?

Review about: Flannel Jelly Roll.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States #867445

I was contacted by the Consumer Services Coordinator later that day and she was extremely kind and apologetic!

SmilePeace75
to Anonymous #1034499

Glad it worked out for you!

Picasso Painting And Remodeling - Picasso Painting Company. Picasso Painting And Remodeling "I received a favorable estimate from Carlos Penagos, which included a number of punch list items of my home. The estimate also included the matching the paint, painting living and..." Read more Joann Fabric Customer Care Review from Auburndale, Florida Joann Fabric "I hate Joanns in Brandon Fl, they operate just like Walmart! You can get in but it take over 20-30 mins to check out! Grrrr not worth it! #hiremorepeople #longlongline #hatethisstore..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more