I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie.I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had to trim EVERY one of them.

When made straight, I ended up with their width being between 2" and 1 1/2". Needless to say, my quilt project won't happen with this. I called customer service and had to leave a message.....I'm still waiting for them to call me back.

Then, I tried to submit my complaint and it won't because it has to be at least 100 words.What is wrong with you people?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States #867445

I was contacted by the Consumer Services Coordinator later that day and she was extremely kind and apologetic!

SmilePeace75
to Anonymous #1034499

Glad it worked out for you!

Joann Fabric - Boycotting for life! Advertises sale prices but refuses to give them! Joann Fabric "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more