367 Russell St, Ste A06, Hadley, MA 01035, USA
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

My husband purchased a Cricut for me for me birthday September 25th, 2018 they took the money out of his account was shipped September 27, 2018 delivered October 1, 2018 then again he received another withdraw on his account from Joann's for the same account $302 and some change November 6, 2018. Contacted Joann's customer service and the lady I spoke to was very rude and didn't seem to care.

She said well this is normal for them to do and she has had more then 14 calls about the same thing happening. and she could not do anything about it for me to call my bank and get the fax number and then to call back after being on hold with them already for 40 minutes. When I called back to give them my banks fax number I was hung up on 4 times then once I got threw was on hold again 37 minutes and the guy that was on the line took my ticket and I had to explain what happened and he said she did NOT put that the amount was taken out again November 6, 2018. So basically had to explain what happened all over again.

HORIBLE!!!! I will NEVER be shopping at Joann fabrics again

Product or Service Mentioned: Joann Fabric Customer Care.

Comments

I have never been so disgusted with a store. Sadly, the staff seems miserable, is very rude when asked a question or checking out, the regular prices of things are ridiculously high so that even at 75% off, it’s STILL too high.

Speaking of, at checkout, the items marked 75% off we’re really coming out to be about 65-70% off when I looked at my receipt.

VERY frustrating. Not returning.