75 Colma Blvd, Colma, CA 94014, USA
1.7
Poster decreased review rating.

I ordered some fabric online. It said if placed by 5pm it will be filled same day.

I waited two days for the email that the order was ready but hadn't received anything. I went to the store where the order was to be filled. While at the store they were so short staffed I had to take a number just to talk to someone. The lady in the fabric area said she knows they have the fabric and she will be the person who completes my order.

I called again two days after speaking to the attendant in the store and she said it wasn't ready but she remembered me I asked if I could pick it up today she yes. I was concerned if I didn't get it today I wouldn't be able to have it for Christmas. I got to the store went to the fabric cutting area had to take a number again, they looked for the order and or the fabric but came back with "its not here". I said then why did they charge me for it online if they didn't have it in stock.

I could have looked elsewhere. The employee called a manager to help. He was so rude and pissy with me I was completely shocked by his behavior. He was mad at me and said we are behind on orders (how would I know that???).

I said if you don't have just say so I have called and come in several times. He just walked away, never came back to address me at all. I was so upset that a manager acted like a child and absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever. I had to write a review.

I will never shop at Joann Fabrics again and I will share my displeasure with anyone I know who shops there.The good news they found the material at the store! At least I finally got it! but not without paying more for it in the time I spent on the phone or driving to the store but the cost per yard as well.

They charged me $2.00 yard more than what I paid online. Horrible Horrible service all the way around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Joann Fabric Manager.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Joann Fabric Pros: Fact i finally got my order.

Joann Fabric Cons: Store manager he was awful had no customer skills at all.

• Online Ordering In Store Pickup
  • Manager Behavior
  • Customer Care Attitude

Comments

Whoever told you it would be fulfilled same day lied. We get it in that we have an order same day, but we’re normally busy cleaning up and closing after 5. We try to get the orders done, but sometimes we just can’t.

@Aa0

It’s because these idiots don’t realize the people working there aren’t robots, but human. This entitled *** can’t wrap her tiny brain around that.

Joann Fabric Reviews