75 Colma Blvd, Colma, CA 94014, USA
1.7
Service Scheduling
Poster decreased review rating.

I ordered some fabric online. It said if placed by 5pm it will be filled same day.

I waited two days for the email that the order was ready but hadn't received anything. I went to the store where the order was to be filled. While at the store they were so short staffed I had to take a number just to talk to someone. The lady in the fabric area said she knows they have the fabric and she will be the person who completes my order.

I called again two days after speaking to the attendant in the store and she said it wasn't ready but she remembered me I asked if I could pick it up today she yes. I was concerned if I didn't get it today I wouldn't be able to have it for Christmas. I got to the store went to the fabric cutting area had to take a number again, they looked for the order and or the fabric but came back with "its not here". I said then why did they charge me for it online if they didn't have it in stock.

I could have looked elsewhere. The employee called a manager to help. He was so rude and pissy with me I was completely shocked by his behavior. He was mad at me and said we are behind on orders (how would I know that???).

I said if you don't have just say so I have called and come in several times. He just walked away, never came back to address me at all. I was so upset that a manager acted like a child and absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever. I had to write a review.

I will never shop at Joann Fabrics again and I will share my displeasure with anyone I know who shops there.The good news they found the material at the store! At least I finally got it! but not without paying more for it in the time I spent on the phone or driving to the store but the cost per yard as well.

They charged me $2.00 yard more than what I paid online. Horrible Horrible service all the way around.

Product or Service Mentioned: Joann Fabric Manager.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Fact i finally got my order.

I didn't like: Store manager he was awful had no customer skills at all.

Comments