Not resolved
3 comments

At my daughter's wedding I had placed these flameless votives in 5 fairy lamps. I forgot to turn them on.

A couple of guests lit the black wick with a match. The votives burned and melted the wax right down to the battery. The glass lamps broke and were all sooty. of course the guests did not know they were battery operated.

I think the black wick is deceiving (It looks like the wick was burned before) and a danger. I showed the manager at Joanns and she was not concerned because the box says they are battery operated.

They should be taken off the shelf. My guests could've been injured by the broken glass.- Donna Jakubowicz (dljak53@comcast.net)

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#1589327

You and your guests are really stupid!

Anonymous
#1574940

Wow sounds like you’re guests fault, not Joann’s...

Anonymous
#1574088

Maybe you could have placed a warning on the glass. I put a clear cover over might with a note. Didn't look bad at all

You May Also Like