1.4

Bait the customer to get them in the store with coupon.I needed a new iron.

Before driving to joanns I read the exclusions on the coupon. Irons were not listed. I was barred from using the coupon and they could not explain to me why. The response i received was yep the coupon does not exclude irons but we cant apply the coupon to the iron.

Never gojng back.I like the customer service better at hobby lobby.

Review about: Joann Fabric Coupon.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

I'm afraid irons are too listed!

Yup.Just happened to me.

Spent over 30 minutes at the register waiting for a clerk who could correctly enter her log on code then call a manager to get the item out of the stock room only to be told that the coupon I had in hand (60% off ANY ONE REGULAR PRICED ITEM) did not apply to this item.The non-included item list at the bottom of the coupon is nearly impossibleto read and my item was not so obviously included in the list anyway.

Why dont you go get your iron at hobby lobby and ask them if your coupon applies???LOL Looks like you wont be getting a new iron!!

Have you tried walmart??? Maybe you can use your coupon there, oh yeah there is no coupon for your iron their either. Looks like your stuck with the old iron.

SOME people just love to complain because they didnt get theri way.The world doesnt just revolved around you!!!

How is a company, any company , responsible for customers, who are to *** to read a coupon and what it consists of, their fault??? And all because you said they didnt know why, doesnt mean that is actually what happened. It just your intake on the matter because you didnt get your way!!!!