1260 U.S. 31 N, Greenwood, IN 46142, USA
1.5K views

Placed an online order this morning where the fabric was 50% off online. Never received confirmation email or ready for pick up. Got to the store and was told 3 yards of fabric had been cancelled because they didn’t have it in stock. The clerk that gave me my order could not confirm that I was not charged the full price of the original order. She said corporate handles that! No receipt for me to take with me showing what I picked up, again corporate will email that. I was treated as a bother to them.

Went back to find a replacement fabric for what was cancelled and there was a brand new bolt of the fabric I ordered! And of course it is full price. Clerk refused the $10 off of $50 coupon that I could use online and I didn’t get the additional 10% off for ordering online and picking up in store.

Needless to say when I returned home and checked the bank account, sure enough charged me for the entire order. So I paid for the fabric twice!

Frustrated and thinking to return everything and shop elsewhere from now on. Their customer service is horrible, nobody has time for anything in there.

What a joke! They clearly don’t understand there are alternatives to their store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Joann Fabric Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments