Why can Jo-Ann advertise fabrics that look drastically different from the real thing and then have Customer Service tell me that I have to pay for return shipping?This is Jo-Ann's error - why don't you do the right thing?
The item Jo-Ann advertised (see photos) is a small pattern in soft muted tones whereas what Jo-Ann sent clearly is not. Order No. 10023079361
These are very deceptive practices and should be stopped. I posted my photos on Jo-Ann's face book page and they immediately took them down.
I guess they don't want bad publicity for their very deceptive and fraudulent acts.Sad.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertising
- Bad service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Often I use the restroom at JoAnn Fabric store in Conyers, Georgia and it leaves much to be desired. Often I don't want to use it because I never know..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."