Why can Jo-Ann advertise fabrics that look drastically different from the real thing and then have Customer Service tell me that I have to pay for return shipping?This is Jo-Ann's error - why don't you do the right thing?

The item Jo-Ann advertised (see photos) is a small pattern in soft muted tones whereas what Jo-Ann sent clearly is not. Order No. 10023079361‏

These are very deceptive practices and should be stopped. I posted my photos on Jo-Ann's face book page and they immediately took them down.

I guess they don't want bad publicity for their very deceptive and fraudulent acts.Sad.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $16. Jemimagold is overall dissatisfied with Joann Fabric and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about joann fabric shipping service at Joann Fabric was false advertising, bad service and policies Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Joann Fabric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Joann Fabric to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments