4.2
Layout of Store

I had went to get some fabric about two weeks ago and when I went to pay with my debit card which I always use as credit I never enter my pin and I dont even know it and I always use the credit option on my debit card with it any other store and it wouldn't work at Joanns.On their card reader it kept saying choose international or us.

The employee told me to try both options and neither worked and the employee was kinda rude about it and told me theres nothing else they could do to help. Went and tried to order stuff for cyber Monday online and it still wouldn't accept my card.

The store needs to fix this problem.I used to really like shopping here till this all happened.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Joann Fabric. The most disappointing about joann fabric checkout from Joann Fabric was couldnt purchase items and high prices , but reviewer liked wide variety of prints. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Joann Fabric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Joann Fabric to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1263849

Press the red cancel button, and manually enter your card number in, and the expiration date.It will ask the clerk to enter your ccv number on the back and force it through.

But yes, the registers constantly have problems, like two days ago it wouldn't read someone's check.Seriously?