Today I made a special effort to go to your store to use my 60% off coupon. And I’ve started to noticed that whenever you offer a 60% coupon, 3/4 of the store is on sale.

(That doesn’t happen with a 40% coupon.) Every corner and isle had sale after sale signs That stinks! There were 4 items I could have used the coupon for but they were all on sale. It took me an hour to find something that I needed, that I could get at 60% off. Maybe that’s your stragy.

Well you have fallen short on stetting a high standard for your company! Another suggestion, my daughter lives in Utah. I go visit her often and the JoAnn’s there in Orem UT is pathetic.

I know that there is a lot of competition with all the quilt stores but it looks like you guys have given up. It needs a lot of improvement.

I didn't like: Coupon stragey.

Comments

I noticed this, too! I also find inconsistence promotion from 1 location to another.

For example, 25% off for designer paper-crafting including Tim Holtz (TH) and 40% off stamping/stamping supplies. One location lists TH alcohol ink 40% off. Another store 10 miles apart lists the same TH alcohol ink 25% off. Same product, different location, different discount.

I also find lack of promo signage in store a frustration. A sign at the scissors aisle posts 40% off.

The same scissor appearing in the paper-craft aisle has no sign. I picked up that scissor from the paper-craft aisle thinking to use 60% coupon on it but to find out at the register it is already on sale.