2.8
Layout of Store

Today at Jo-Ann Fabrics, I tried to buy Scotch Tacky GLUE at 25% off because the ad said "ENTIRE STOCK Glue and Adhesive 25% OFF".I was told at check out the item (and a roll of foam adhesive) wasn't on sale because it was in the papercraft section, not the glue section.

But.... it's still glue...right? and I assume it is part of the ENTIRE STOCK. I asked to speak to a manager but was told a manager wouldn't speak to me because the item was not in the 'GLUE' section.

I am so tired of Jo-Ann's deceptive and confusing advertising. I have many places I can purchase craft goods.

If a craft store doesn't know what glue is, I have no time for them.Never again.

This reviewer shared experience about "deceptive advertising" and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Joann Fabric and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Joann Fabric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Joann Fabric to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

Lilburn, Georgia, United States #1210497

first of all im going to say....read the ad...number twi...if it wasnt on sale for 25% off...why didnt you just use a coupon???

they have 40-50% off one reg priced item..and they take competition coupons..michaels and hobby lobby. IT WOULD HAVE SAVED YOU MORE MONEY.

WOW.i bet you like lovely disposition had nothing to do with your result.