Joann Fabric - Complete False Advertisement and Lack of Common Sense

38 of 421 Joann Fabric reviews

Today at Jo-Ann Fabrics, I tried to buy Scotch Tacky GLUE at 25% off because the ad said "ENTIRE STOCK Glue and Adhesive 25% OFF".I was told at check out the item (and a roll of foam adhesive) wasn't on sale because it was in the papercraft section, not the glue section.

But.... it's still glue...right? and I assume it is part of the ENTIRE STOCK. I asked to speak to a manager but was told a manager wouldn't speak to me because the item was not in the 'GLUE' section.

I am so tired of Jo-Ann's deceptive and confusing advertising. I have many places I can purchase craft goods.

If a craft store doesn't know what glue is, I have no time for them.Never again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Shopping
review #904819

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Joann Fabric? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 421 Joann Fabric reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 09 #1210497 Lilburn, Georgia, United States

first of all im going to say....read the ad... number twi...if it wasnt on sale for 25% off...why didnt you just use a coupon??? they have 40-50% off one reg priced item..and they take competition coupons..michaels and hobby lobby. IT WOULD HAVE SAVED YOU MORE MONEY. WOW. i bet you like lovely disposition had nothing to do with your result.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Joann Fabric. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Joann Fabric.
Filing a new complaint about
×