Joann Fabric - Complete False Advertisement and Lack of Common Sense
Today at Jo-Ann Fabrics, I tried to buy Scotch Tacky GLUE at 25% off because the ad said "ENTIRE STOCK Glue and Adhesive 25% OFF".I was told at check out the item (and a roll of foam adhesive) wasn't on sale because it was in the papercraft section, not the glue section.
But.... it's still glue...right? and I assume it is part of the ENTIRE STOCK. I asked to speak to a manager but was told a manager wouldn't speak to me because the item was not in the 'GLUE' section.
I am so tired of Jo-Ann's deceptive and confusing advertising. I have many places I can purchase craft goods.
If a craft store doesn't know what glue is, I have no time for them.Never again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- " Inline Tile and Stone, license #789209, (aka Inline Kitchen and Bath), both owned by Duane Borad, charged me over $80,000 for shoddy work, incomplete work, and then..."
- "So there's already a lot wrong with this app. I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app..."
- "I purchased a certified used 2014 Ram 1500 SLT quadcab 4x4 March 9,2016 I was told by sales writer not buy the 2 day return policy. Should not have listened..."