4.3

I am from Canada but shop in the States all the time.I called Bellingham Joann's store today four times.

Three times they had me on hold, transferred me and I was disconnected. Finally someone in the fabric area talked to me. I had measurements of two window seats I was needing help with. I had the measurements of the two window seats I am re upholstering.

My husband is down there right now and I found the fabric online and it was in stock and my husband is picking it up for me. I just needed someone to tell me how many yards I would need. The person on the phone could not help me. It was very frustrating.

I hung up, called a fabric store in B.C., gave them the measurements, and they told me how many yards I would need, they were so helpful, answered my question within two minutes. Then I went back online, ordered my fabric from your store, even though I was seriously considering forgetting my order with you and shopping here in Canada.

I rarely complain but when I get such bad customer service, I think that the company should know.Thanks, Lori

Review about: Joann Fabric Customer Care.

Preferred solution: to let you know how bad the service is at Bellingham, I was so surprised they could not help me.

I didn't like: Knowledge or support from your retail staff.

Had an Experience with Joann Fabric?

Comments

ANON

It's not their job to help you with your project. They are not required to tell you how many yards you need, as that is your responsibility. They are retail workers, not fabric or math experts.

Private Shopper
Fall River, Massachusetts, United States #1351421

I have been to Joanns many times and not had a bad experience.Your problem is not a good thing to complain about as it is not part of their job.

Joanns is a chain store that provides materials not services. If you want to know how many yards you need for a project contact a service store not a retail store.

People in retail stores are not required to be math experts as it's not a service store just simply a place for your supplies.Doing the math is part of your project not their job.