• show-popup

Location Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Category Shopping
Views 91
Monetary Loss

I went to your sale today to purchase the sewing room on wheels for 39.99 and come to find they only had a few and were sold out within 5 minutes!No rainchecks either.

Went out of my way for this sale. Never had a problem like this. Not going to go out of my way for Joanna again. Local Wal-Mart still has its fabric area guess I 'll be going there more.

I drove over fifty miles out of my way for this sale, would have thought it was black Friday sale.Have become disappointed with their non craft item prices too. 2ff4006

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 08, 2013
It's called retail. If an item is sold out, it isn't anyone's fault and you shouldn't be complainig about the store. No one else is on your schedule. If you had to drive that far, you should have called ahead and had the item put on hold. I am an employee at JoAnn's and this complaint is absurd and illogical.
Reply to anonymous

Read next Joann Fabric complaint

denied the use of coupons

I was advised that I was a coupon abuser.With that tag I am no longer able to use coupons and don't...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Joann Fabric.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug