I went to your sale today to purchase the sewing room on wheels for 39.99 and come to find they only had a few and were sold out within 5 minutes!No rainchecks either.
Went out of my way for this sale. Never had a problem like this. Not going to go out of my way for Joanna again. Local Wal-Mart still has its fabric area guess I 'll be going there more.
I drove over fifty miles out of my way for this sale, would have thought it was black Friday sale.Have become disappointed with their non craft item prices too.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sewing Room
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I have been purchasing cover girl products forever and used 708 iced cappuccino lipstick. since this color has been discontinued I have had a hard time trying to find anything..."
- "Medicare is a joke! They will not give me enough medical supplies to get through a month so skin is so burned that when thry finally send supplies I cannot..."
- "Shelter mutual has gave me *** since the 14th i was hurt in an accident by one of shelters cliants its the 22nd i still have no rental they keep..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "WARRING LETTER TO KAREN KATE SPADE would rather stay anonymous for now-of company theft It is my duty to inform you that as of today, June 25, 2016, your employmee Randy..."