Joann Fabric - Sewing room on wheels

I went to your sale today to purchase the sewing room on wheels for 39.99 and come to find they only had a few and were sold out within 5 minutes!No rainchecks either.

Went out of my way for this sale. Never had a problem like this. Not going to go out of my way for Joanna again. Local Wal-Mart still has its fabric area guess I 'll be going there more.

I drove over fifty miles out of my way for this sale, would have thought it was black Friday sale.Have become disappointed with their non craft item prices too.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 06, 2014 #836692

That isnt their fault. They don't control the inventory or how fast the item sells.

1 0 Reply

Nov 08, 2013 #739521

It's called retail. If an item is sold out, it isn't anyone's fault and you shouldn't be complainig about the store. No one else is on your schedule. If you had to drive that far, you should have called ahead and had the item put on hold. I am an employee at JoAnn's and this complaint is absurd and illogical.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Joann Fabric. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Joann Fabric.
Filing a new complaint about