Joann Fabric - Sewing room on wheels
I went to your sale today to purchase the sewing room on wheels for 39.99 and come to find they only had a few and were sold out within 5 minutes!No rainchecks either.
Went out of my way for this sale. Never had a problem like this. Not going to go out of my way for Joanna again. Local Wal-Mart still has its fabric area guess I 'll be going there more.
I drove over fifty miles out of my way for this sale, would have thought it was black Friday sale.Have become disappointed with their non craft item prices too.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "Through no fault of my own, I recently had a charge from (Global Payments) for approximately $140 . I spent over 2 hours on the phone tracking the unauthorized charge...."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."